You on the wine frood?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #429,991 You on the wine frood?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #429,993 I did alticus, i surprised myself frankly, why?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Nov 22, 2025 #429,994 I'm surprised too. lol
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #429,995 Whos drinking with me then?
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Nov 22, 2025 #429,996 Suppose I could add a dash of scotch...
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #429,997 I had to retake maths and g9t a worse grade then i gave up, truth laid bare
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #429,998 Do it frood
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,876 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 22, 2025 #429,999 @Bastard Factory tell Loktard that you just heard how bad his ex wife fucked him over
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,876 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 22, 2025 #430,000 He likes reminiscing
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #430,001 Oh no, not boring admin :(
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #430,002 G8ve me b9r9ng jack anyday over boring admin
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Nov 22, 2025 #430,003 That cute little Cpatcha they use there with my username does nothing more than display just how much I got to Biggie over there. lol I'm honored.
That cute little Cpatcha they use there with my username does nothing more than display just how much I got to Biggie over there. lol I'm honored.
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,424 Location Texas Nov 22, 2025 #430,004 I want to give them all the opportunity to apologize... possibly redeem themselves.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Nov 22, 2025 #430,005 Admin sucks cock though. I heard it on BBC and CNN.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,876 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 22, 2025 #430,006
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Nov 22, 2025 #430,007 Now I know this is a troll of BF's. lol
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Nov 22, 2025 #430,008 You want them to apologize to you for you being a douchebag to them?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Nov 22, 2025 #430,009 You had me there BF! lol
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Nov 22, 2025 #430,010 You had me there for a sec BF! lol
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #430,011 Alticus, if u need things expla8ng to u pm me, ill clue u in, honestly
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #430,012 This is why hes asking about my education, he knows im highly intelligent
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Nov 22, 2025 #430,013 Should we tell them about my prospective visit, Fred?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Nov 22, 2025 #430,014 Get back in your hole.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Nov 22, 2025 #430,015 Get back in your hole Fred.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #430,016 Do it frood
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Nov 22, 2025 #430,018 Ok, Fred. I sort of already did though... this April.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Nov 22, 2025 #430,019 We shall meet in person and you offered to show me around the sights
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 22, 2025 #430,020 I didnt see u told the others