Triple dip get a life? :GiggleBitch:
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #433,982 I have nothing to do today except cook dinner and bug twits
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #433,983 Seamajor has nothing to do but bug me for bj's
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Nov 29, 2025 #433,984 Me too, Fred. I've had a house full all week for Thanksgiving. Now all I have to do is run the snow blower when the snow stops.
Me too, Fred. I've had a house full all week for Thanksgiving. Now all I have to do is run the snow blower when the snow stops.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #433,986 I cant reply to this without being extremely rude and uncouth, so bore off Seamajor
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Nov 29, 2025 #433,987 I think Slopey is on a new head pill. He's still stupid, but just a tad snappier.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #433,988 People with dementia have good days too
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #433,990 You'd know Fred.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 29, 2025 #433,991 @LotusBud you need a DVR device for that or on demand service
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #433,992 I thought i was tiresome and you clicked me alt, now youre coming back for more?
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #433,993 Shoutbox doesn't count.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #433,994 It does count
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #433,995 Can you not spam me here in my office? Tia
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #433,996 You have an office? What do you do?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #433,997 The sb is my office so i dont appreciate you shitting all over it
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #433,998 Yeah shure I’ll go shoot a coyote with a rifle in the middle of T.O
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #433,999 What do you mean by TO?
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #434,000 What do you mean by TO?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,001 They wouldn’t drive the 2 hrs from the rescue to help if there wasn’t hope id like to think
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,002 My city alt
Seamajor Reaction score 1,538 Nov 29, 2025 #434,003 What does she do in her office? Interesting thought
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Nov 29, 2025 #434,004 If it's got the mange, X, it probably has rabies too. The animal control people need to put it down.
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #434,005 @X I misunderstood you then. My ba.
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #434,006 @X I misunderstood you then. My bad.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,007 Lol alts such a spaz
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2025 #434,008 Lol turdsies such a liar
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #434,009 @Seamajor Don't expect a straight answer from her.
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #434,010 I'm waiting for her reply to see if she is being truthful.