He thinks were all interested in serial killers like he is
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,281 He thinks were all interested in serial killers like he is
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,282 Whose killing cats?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,283 JACK again?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,284 No alt, the rest of us are civilised here
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,285 I swear to fuck I’ll get my friends from the cat forum to come fuck the old idiot up
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,286 Its alts favourite murderer x
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,287 Fredricka, you really got to Jack huh ?
LotusBud Reaction score 7,817 Location Portugal Nov 29, 2025 #434,288 I feel dirty after I watch docs about any kind of killer. And the ones I've watched never even have any graphic images. Sickening.
I feel dirty after I watch docs about any kind of killer. And the ones I've watched never even have any graphic images. Sickening.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,289 And alticus too x, theyre MAD
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,290 He’s spittin pure venom in here today he’s at his wits end evidently
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,688 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2025 #434,291 Threatening me again x? Wonder what @Bastard Factory will think of that you faggot coward cocksucker
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,292 The threats ive had x, smh
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,293 Alticus is using some salty language as well, I’ve never really seen him like this either LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,688 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2025 #434,294 Fuckin little cocksuckin faggot
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,295 Fuck Jack, BF so tired of you kissing his ass
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,296 Like he gafabut anything you have to whine about
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,297 How does he have the cheek to snitch on x when hes threatened me for days now?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,688 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2025 #434,298 At least you swallow instead of cumswapping like freddie
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #434,299 @Don't bother telling BF Jack. He and X have been friends for decades. Don't waste your time.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,688 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2025 #434,300 It makes x rage out though alti. That makes me smile
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,301 Not really decades old chap but we’re on the same page when it comes to Jackie
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,688 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2025 #434,302 Fuckin little cocksucking faggot
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,304 It’s just that I’ve never seen you two so ruffled, I’m quite jealous actually
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,688 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2025 #434,305 Drink some more of her piss faggot. That seems your speed
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,306 The coyote people are 20 minutes away he’s still there, don’t want to say I’m happy he is but it is good
The coyote people are 20 minutes away he’s still there, don’t want to say I’m happy he is but it is good
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,688 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2025 #434,307 Hope it fuckin dies
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Nov 29, 2025 #434,308 @Jack A little overboard on that one bro.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,309 Jack u cunt, what did that poor coyote ever do to u?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,688 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2025 #434,310 Haha fred owned