1,000,000 Post Thread

It’s expected of him part of the reason i dislike him
 
Look at alt worr8ed over the coyote but not the snuff film, odd little serial killer
 
Not when animals are being abused by u jack, i will never stay quiet
 
I want to fight Jack and Alticus at the same time. It still would not be a challenge. But DOUBLE THE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Im going to check the porn section to see if alt posted any serial killer documenttaries
 
Good luck finding serial killer documentaries in the Porn thread nimrod. lol
 
All the sick fucks here....Alticus, Jack, The Question, Admin......I am happy to report that I detest all of them.
 
Alt is trying to do damage limitation now, we have your number though, mate
 
You just can't get enough of me can you Fred? Your boo must have stopped giving you the cock.
 
Bye people. Enjoy the rest of your day. Except the sick fucks mentioned above. I hope you fuckers stop breathing.