ud nik mi wawlit
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 29, 2025 #434,671 ud nik mi wawlit
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,672 He called you a liar. Which wouldn't have happened except that, incidentally, you are a liar.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,673 Except u did post his name twice now. I might go for a hat trick
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,674 So you say. But everything you say is a lie, so it's no wonder nobody believes you.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,675 Lily and timmy too
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,676 I do have screenshots u know
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,677 Do you really! Let's see 'em!
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 29, 2025 #434,678 I dont think TQ. Really cares ive seen him post his own real name a few times since i been back already
I dont think TQ. Really cares ive seen him post his own real name a few times since i been back already
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,679 Yeah the only thing you could find out probably is the actual corner he begs on
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,680 Did I? Sloppy of me. I hope Furd doesn't tattle on me to myself! I'll be in so much trouble with me! I bet I'd kick my ass!
Did I? Sloppy of me. I hope Furd doesn't tattle on me to myself! I'll be in so much trouble with me! I bet I'd kick my ass!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,681 With those little arms ??
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 29, 2025 #434,682 Your legs dont bend like that
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 29, 2025 #434,683 Unless you have rickets
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,684 John Reynolds?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,685 Or danny Reynolds
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,686 Wutchoo say!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,687 It’s unlikely that due to the unnatural tinyness of your arms you couldn’t punch yourself in the face
It’s unlikely that due to the unnatural tinyness of your arms you couldn’t punch yourself in the face
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,688 He’s a sheriff of naught
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,689 Yes, you've already established that you don't understand how photographs work. You don't have to keep beating that dead cat. I mean horse.
Yes, you've already established that you don't understand how photographs work. You don't have to keep beating that dead cat. I mean horse.
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 29, 2025 #434,691 Are you calling him some king of King Lizard X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,692 Balloon knots
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,693 He has T. rex arms
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 29, 2025 #434,694 Are you calling him some King Lizard X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,695 Itty bitty arm committee
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,698 X can't figure out perspective in photographs. If he sees a photo of something from any angle other than a side profile, he thinks it's tiny.
X can't figure out perspective in photographs. If he sees a photo of something from any angle other than a side profile, he thinks it's tiny.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2025 #434,700 That’s why he’s not an efficient begger, it’s his reach