Well, Trump isn't just Admin, Lily, et al.'s President -- he's the lion's share of their identities.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,731 Well, Trump isn't just Admin, Lily, et al.'s President -- he's the lion's share of their identities.
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 29, 2025 #434,732 Yeah that is annoying
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,733 Honestly, who even IS ScrotumNub without Trump to scream about?
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 29, 2025 #434,734 I dont care who any of you americans support i can still be friends with any of you, i find it hard to be friends with anybody that only has one topic of dicussion Red or Blue.
I dont care who any of you americans support i can still be friends with any of you, i find it hard to be friends with anybody that only has one topic of dicussion Red or Blue.
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 29, 2025 #434,735 Its tedious as fuck
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,736 I'm contextual. Wherever the activity is, that's where I am, and whatever the prevailing wind of the thread, I'll take against it for maximum l0lz
I'm contextual. Wherever the activity is, that's where I am, and whatever the prevailing wind of the thread, I'll take against it for maximum l0lz
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,737 I'm contextual. Wherever the activity is, that's where I am, and whatever the prevailing wind of the thread, I'll tack against it for maximum l0lz
I'm contextual. Wherever the activity is, that's where I am, and whatever the prevailing wind of the thread, I'll tack against it for maximum l0lz
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,738 Lotusbud is ok, i think she only comes here for poli9
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,739 But sometimes she chats about other things and is nice
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,740 **politics
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,741 Plus weeg encourages her a lot
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,742 Shame o u weeg lol
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,743 And now, it's time to talk about Linux.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,744 Zzzz
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,745 Ok now i knw its bedtime
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,746 Excellent.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,747 Fucker
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,748 Now I know how to clear the Stink/Stank/Stunk out of here.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,749
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,750 Miďdle finger
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,751 I refer to Fedora as the 'Goldilocks Distro' -- more regularly updated than Debian, but more stable than Arch.
I refer to Fedora as the 'Goldilocks Distro' -- more regularly updated than Debian, but more stable than Arch.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,752 I refer to Fedora as the 'Goldilocks Distro' -- more frequently updated than Debian, but more stable than Arch.
I refer to Fedora as the 'Goldilocks Distro' -- more frequently updated than Debian, but more stable than Arch.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,753 Do i have another drink just to annoy tq
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,754 This is the question
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,755 And although it doesn't have as many downstream forks as Debian, it does have some notable ones: Ultramarine, Nobara, and Bazzite for a few examples.
And although it doesn't have as many downstream forks as Debian, it does have some notable ones: Ultramarine, Nobara, and Bazzite for a few examples.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,756 No one CARES SURELY,?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,757 Of course people care; and don't call me Shirley.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,758 That joke only works with an American açent
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Nov 29, 2025 #434,759 Soz
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2025 #434,760 I should point out that, as you're a Paki, I was not including you in the category, 'People'.