so that means flynn and x can DP you I bet
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,111 so that means flynn and x can DP you I bet
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,112 while hubby watches from his "Rascal" 4 wheelie
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,114 Jack is OBSESSED with my ass
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,115 I'm fascinated with your unique physiology, not much more than that.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,116 And hes obsessed with my husband, he says he wants a 3some with us, naturally i told him to fuck right off
And hes obsessed with my husband, he says he wants a 3some with us, naturally i told him to fuck right off
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,117 2 buttholes is quite unique.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,118 See? He admits hes fascinated by me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,119 well first I'd have to cut in line in fron of all those black guys. Think I'llpass.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,120 well first I'd have to cut in line in front of all those black guys. Think I'llpass.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,121 well first I'd have to cut in line in front of all those black guys. Think I'll pass.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,122 2nds and 3rds have never been a thing.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,124 or in your case, 2nds 3rds and 4ths all at the same time
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,126 Youre not in the line jack, theres no place for you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,127 2nds and 3rds have never been my thing.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,128 I know, just thos 15 black guys. Fuck that bullshit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,129 I know, just those 15 black guys. Fuck that bullshit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,130 You have your fun. Your cuck approves I guess.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,131 although, strapped in that wheelchair he can't do much except pee himself I guess.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,133 I know john wayne gacicus is outraged by all this sexism show cased by jack today, he pm'd me
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,134 Is holy moses one of yours jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,135 I don't have any alts. BF made me give the one I had away thanks to you, cunt.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,136 That one you won.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,137 Bollox
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,138 Total and utter unadulterated bollox
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,139 LOL lies work, but truth stings?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,140 what a riot