:OhGawd: this guy never stops bullshitting
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 1, 2025 #436,141 this guy never stops bullshitting
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 1, 2025 #436,142 BF said to give away your ALT huh?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,143 Hi friend of paki streetshotters!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,144 Hi friend of paki streetshitters!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,145 How goes it Xypoo?
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,146 Unbelievable isnt it x
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,147 are you really that guy on FB?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,148 I'm beginning to think so
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,149 This is how jacks accusations are confessions
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,150 Especially after the PM exchange I had with him last friday
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,151 do you pose as a black content creator on FB?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,152 That would be a fuckin' hoot.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,153 Take over for me x, keep him away from the bubble for another few hours
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,154 Anyway. Accomplished what I set out to do. Hope you two fuck each other in the face all day.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Dec 1, 2025 #436,155 Laterz. and have a good one @Alticus!
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,156 X comes, jack runs
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,157 If what you were trying to accomplish is get hit in the face for hour after hour, mission accomplished jack, it was fun too, ta
If what you were trying to accomplish is get hit in the face for hour after hour, mission accomplished jack, it was fun too, ta
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,456 Location Los Santos Dec 1, 2025 #436,158 You too @Jack
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 1, 2025 #436,159 Going shovelling??
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,161 Youre too late ed geinicus, he ran
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 1, 2025 #436,162 Come back JACK, I won’t bring up your lies .. I promise
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 1, 2025 #436,163 I’ve turned over a new page in my life, a new chapter if you will
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,164 Youre not going to be nice to jack are you???
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 1, 2025 #436,165 I lost $30 on the OLG website what a rip
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 1, 2025 #436,166 I’m nobody to be harassing a trans man on the internet Fredricka
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 1, 2025 #436,167 Who is it I think I am anyways?
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Dec 1, 2025 #436,168 Maybe a snubbing will lure him back, good afternoon drives2fast, hi
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 1, 2025 #436,169 MANCID RILKO No One Frood
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 1, 2025 #436,170 Slow day I guess