1,000,000 Post Thread

Jack was like just wait, I’m gonna make a forum and ask Alticus to come and then kick his ass out :LOL3:
 
I made a few mistakes by sharing PI here before. Never again. I will never share what I know with anyone because I'm not a rat.
 
Missing him? Wouldn’t say that it’s more like wasn’t there a chair over there before
 
It was very very cold today, my fave was frost bited
 
It was very very cold today, my face was frost bited
 
Can I ask you something @X? You don't trust me, you don't want me sending you messages and you feel that I'm creepy. How on earth can we possibly be friends? What do you know about me that makes you my friend?
 
I don’t know fuck all about you that makes us friendly, it’s moar you’re
 
Same as with Jack, when we weren’t ripping each other we were cool
 
They over reacted, it’s their life tho, lily gats a lot of hate from a lot of users
 
Yes Alticus even more so then you and him, I never sneak attacked him