Phones are for calls, texts, emails and Tri Peaks Solitaire. That's it.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Dec 4, 2025 #436,891 Phones are for calls, texts, emails and Tri Peaks Solitaire. That's it.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,892 Its so quick on a phone though
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,893 @Reggie_Essent I think that if you click on the volume icon at the top right of the Shoutbox it will silence the click.
@Reggie_Essent I think that if you click on the volume icon at the top right of the Shoutbox it will silence the click.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,968 Location Milwaukee Dec 4, 2025 #436,894 Phones are for porn.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,895 Hi Larry
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Dec 4, 2025 #436,896 I'm in other stuff and different tabs and such but leave this shithole open in a tab just to flyby and laugh at all the pathetic losers. Makes me feel better about myself. And I iknow how to turn down the clicks, Alty. ::)
I'm in other stuff and different tabs and such but leave this shithole open in a tab just to flyby and laugh at all the pathetic losers. Makes me feel better about myself. And I iknow how to turn down the clicks, Alty. ::)
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Dec 4, 2025 #436,897 It's gonna be -10 tonight. Fucking Canadians and their cold air!
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,968 Location Milwaukee Dec 4, 2025 #436,898 @Alticus, Hey there.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Dec 4, 2025 #436,899 Hey Larry! Does Notre Dame still suck?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,968 Location Milwaukee Dec 4, 2025 #436,900 Hey, Reggie, why don't you try to catch your bus by throwing yourself under it. Couldn't hurt.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Dec 4, 2025 #436,901 Don't be so harsh, Larry. It's not my fault Notre Dame is overrated and they suck.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,902 I hope @Seamajor saw numbers calling him dumb, that made me laugh
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,903 2 birds withvl 1 stone there
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,904 Alticus lived on the streets everybody, this is why he has such an affinity for numbers
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,905 @Fredricka So you find that amusing do you?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,906 You having an affinity with numbers because of that is slightly amusing
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,907 Come on, neither of u are on the streets anymore, calm down lily
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 4, 2025 #436,908 As I said: unmitigated cunt. Completely irredeemable. No positive value whatsoever.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,909 You are one naive woman Fred.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,910 You wouldn't have posted about it if u didnt want it to be used against u and numbers surely
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,911 @The Question You didn't answer my question. Are you homeless?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 4, 2025 #436,913 I did answer your question, in the thread.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,914 Well, just tell me here.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,915 @The Question Well, just tell me here.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 4, 2025 #436,916 The answer is 'no'. I'm not.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,917 I see people have to answer alts questions even though he doesnt answer questions
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,918 @The Question NM I just saw it.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,919 Hes a bit jack like that
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,920 Alt is the littlest hobo, numbers is the biggest hobo