Furd is just the ho.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 4, 2025 #436,921 Furd is just the ho.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,923 Loved that show!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,925 Huh?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,926 How stoned are you exactly?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,927 What has that got to do with anything?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,928 On a scale of 1 to 10
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,929 7
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,930 So?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,932 Explains what ffs?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Dec 4, 2025 #436,933 Alto, why do you waste your time with the world’s biggest attention whore?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,934 Your weird "huh?"
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,936 He loves me Seamajor, thats why, 9bviously
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,937 I like the tune too
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,938 Fine then be that way Fred. Fuck ya then.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,939 @X One of them yep.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,940 See Seamajor? He wants to fuck me
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 4, 2025 #436,941 I just ate the hugest bag of unshelled sunflower seeds bbq flavoured
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,942 Ses how alt fucks up and its my fault?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 4, 2025 #436,943 I mean Canadian shows Alticus . Beachcombers was awesome too
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,944 I answer his questions honestly too, no more
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,945 He just went whole jack
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,946 @Seamajor After what I've seen today I won't be wasting my time. She's thick-skulled and self-centered.
@Seamajor After what I've seen today I won't be wasting my time. She's thick-skulled and self-centered.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,947 @X Yep Beachcombers too!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 4, 2025 #436,948 Youre too stoned for this sb alticus, get out
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 4, 2025 #436,950 @X I never really watched that tbh.