That's like changing my name to Altybro or some shit.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,011 That's like changing my name to Altybro or some shit.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,012 That's like me using the name to Altybro to register or some shit.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,013 That's like me using the name Altybro to for an alt or some shit.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Dec 5, 2025 #437,014 Its like Changing your name to altysis
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,015 That's like me using the name Altybro for an alt or some shit.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,016 Kiss my ass. lol
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 5, 2025 #437,017 OM SHATY OM good morning
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,018 Hi MR :)
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 5, 2025 #437,019 HI MR ALTICUS
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 5, 2025 #437,020 WHAT A GLORIOUS FRIDAY
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,021 Yes. Not too bad here either.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,022 Yes! Not too bad here either.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 5, 2025 #437,023 I hope X makes a lot of money this weekend
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,024 Doing what?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 5, 2025 #437,025 Isn't he in the personal food transportation business?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,026 @MANCID RILKO You mean like a Meals On Wheels type thing?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,028
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 5, 2025 #437,029 Have you played the first Witcher, @Alticus?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,030 @MANCID RILKO Can't say I have. Is it good?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 5, 2025 #437,031 Well, it's a classic. I'm playing it again because you see, I feel more pressed to play a game that I played almost 20 years ago than picking up a new title LOL
Well, it's a classic. I'm playing it again because you see, I feel more pressed to play a game that I played almost 20 years ago than picking up a new title LOL
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 5, 2025 #437,032 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,033 WTF? lol
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 5, 2025 #437,034 Techno viking doesn't know how fireworks work.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,035 Ah....I see.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 5, 2025 #437,038 Fucking winter eh?
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia Dec 5, 2025 #437,039 I'm putting in 26 hours this weekend....
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Dec 5, 2025 #437,040 Right on DD. Gonna send some of those big time wages to the IRS?