we dont talk about you there
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Dec 14, 2025 #438,961 we dont talk about you there
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Dec 14, 2025 #438,962 and I dont discuss there here
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2025 #438,964 Bull Fucking Shit Jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Dec 14, 2025 #438,965 What you mean?
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Dec 14, 2025 #438,966 I’ve seen screen shots you’re pretty rough at least let me defend myself
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2025 #438,967 You run off like a soup sandwich.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2025 #438,968 I mean you're a Goddamn liar.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Dec 14, 2025 #438,969 Jacks lying as usual, as if he can stop bitching, ever
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Dec 14, 2025 #438,970 not biting. sorry
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Dec 14, 2025 #438,971 Forget I said anything really I’m not trying to fight I’m glad you showed up
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,242 Location Chicagoland Dec 14, 2025 #438,972 I haven't even seen any screen shots. Must be boring as fuck if they don't talk about me.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2025 #438,973 Oh, I'm not fishing tough guy.
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Dec 14, 2025 #438,975 I just hate when I can’t talk back but have to read it
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2025 #438,978 Still ignoring me for dumb reasons?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Dec 14, 2025 #438,979 same here.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 14, 2025 #438,980 I ain't allowed. I's de debbil. :D
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 14, 2025 #438,981 Drizzled some sriracha on that ground beef whilst it's sizzlin'.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Dec 14, 2025 #438,982 Why is jack pretending he doesnt want to fight when hes started shit here?
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Dec 14, 2025 #438,984 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Dec 14, 2025 #438,986 Lemme know we get a fancy new Muslim Air Force base
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Dec 14, 2025 #438,989 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!