Not my fault they all behave the same. Take it up with "them."
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2026 #448,921 Not my fault they all behave the same. Take it up with "them."
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jan 13, 2026 #448,922 Is it because theyre all read to you in the same voice?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2026 #448,923 It's because they all say the same dumb shit ad nauseam.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2026 #448,924 Misspell the same shit the same way, too.
Frood Reaction score 1,634 Location Wootopia Jan 13, 2026 #448,925 Question is using they/them pronouns. SUPER GAY COP!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jan 13, 2026 #448,926 He probably danced with trans when he was a cop and enjoyed it
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2026 #448,927 And there's another low-effort, low-IQ cockslurper down the shitter.
Frood Reaction score 1,634 Location Wootopia Jan 13, 2026 #448,929 Question keeps demanding posters punch his shitter.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jan 13, 2026 #448,930 Is this guy for real or is it all a big troll?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jan 13, 2026 #448,931 It's all bullshit right?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2026 #448,932 The house always wins. (Because the house loads the dice and magnetizes the wheel... lol)
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2026 #448,933 Even easier to do it when every part of every game is pixels and algorithms.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2026 #448,934 So the new Star Trek series looks to be slop dogshit.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jan 13, 2026 #448,935 I'm glad I asked.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2026 #448,936 I could hear you wondering.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2026 #448,937 'Is that gonna be pooo?' your brain was whispering. Well... yes. Yes, it is going to be poo.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jan 13, 2026 #448,938 My fault. lol I've been here long enough to know that I'd never get a straight answer in the box.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jan 13, 2026 #448,939 One more thing @The Question
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jan 13, 2026 #448,941 I like it too. He's hilarious.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jan 13, 2026 #448,943 Seamajor loves frank almost as much as dd
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jan 13, 2026 #448,944 @Seamajor Being an ex drinker I can identify with his character.
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Jan 13, 2026 #448,949 Humans! Humans everywhere............... except here! Why? Why are their no humans here? Who took all the humans? Why am I alone? Waaaaaaaaaaa........
Humans! Humans everywhere............... except here! Why? Why are their no humans here? Who took all the humans? Why am I alone? Waaaaaaaaaaa........
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Jan 13, 2026 #448,950 Whats that sausage thing on my crutch? Maybe I should touch it. ooooh, thats nice....