Come over Alticus!
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jan 15, 2026 #449,852 I’ll set you up with your very own cat to pet
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 15, 2026 #449,853 I can't believe what I'm reading right now. There's trolling and then there's this thread. Glad I didn't make myself like a complete moron defending you Sea.
I can't believe what I'm reading right now. There's trolling and then there's this thread. Glad I didn't make myself like a complete moron defending you Sea.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jan 15, 2026 #449,855 Fuck those beans!! Holy cow that one stank
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jan 15, 2026 #449,858 I really like my new underwear, no adjusting holds the fella tight in place all day
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jan 15, 2026 #449,860 TMI.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jan 15, 2026 #449,862 I saw some boxers the other day that had willy pockets, i didnt know that was a thing
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jan 15, 2026 #449,864
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jan 15, 2026 #449,865 I dont like boxers, the way your thing just hangs and rubs on your leg all day
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jan 15, 2026 #449,867 You need the pockets then
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jan 15, 2026 #449,871 Perverted and proud.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jan 15, 2026 #449,874 You'd win hands down.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jan 15, 2026 #449,877 Get Viagra.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jan 15, 2026 #449,878 I’m off the belief that when you beat your meAT your dead relatives are watching