I did see that Weeg. Slopey's a disgusting cat sodomizer.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Feb 2, 2026 #457,411 I did see that Weeg. Slopey's a disgusting cat sodomizer.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,520 Feb 2, 2026 #457,415 I’m trying very hard to imagine what it’s like to be a broke sap? Can’t be much fun
Seamajor Reaction score 1,520 Feb 2, 2026 #457,416 Wanna hear a good one… Can you send Reggie some $ Weeg?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 2, 2026 #457,417 Ooo, thst is a good one, inspired
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Feb 2, 2026 #457,422 Ever notice Sea makes fun of peeple? I bet he got a small weenie he fucks his cats with
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,403 Location Texas Feb 2, 2026 #457,424 Hmmm… I just made a decision to move to Texas in two weeks.
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,403 Location Texas Feb 2, 2026 #457,425 Bastard factory headquarters is going to be based out of San Antonio
Iggy McLulz Heathen Reaction score 1,760 Location Shiloh, P.A. Feb 2, 2026 #457,426 Hey @Bastard Factory!
Frood Reaction score 1,642 Location Wootopia Feb 3, 2026 #457,429 Damn... just read that the winds blew but Locustbug that ignorant cowsrdly piece of shit didn't get dieded.
Damn... just read that the winds blew but Locustbug that ignorant cowsrdly piece of shit didn't get dieded.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 3, 2026 #457,430 I think somewhere in the mid west would be my choice to move to in the US. Texas is extremely "enriched" from what I've seen.
I think somewhere in the mid west would be my choice to move to in the US. Texas is extremely "enriched" from what I've seen.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,798 Location Portugal Feb 3, 2026 #457,431 I know ho one gives a shit, but we got electricity last night. So, so relieved. Now the cleanup begins. Lots of shit to deal with.
I know ho one gives a shit, but we got electricity last night. So, so relieved. Now the cleanup begins. Lots of shit to deal with.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,798 Location Portugal Feb 3, 2026 #457,432 I know no one gives a shit, but we got electricity last night. So, so relieved. Now the cleanup begins. Lots of shit to deal with.
I know no one gives a shit, but we got electricity last night. So, so relieved. Now the cleanup begins. Lots of shit to deal with.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,798 Location Portugal Feb 3, 2026 #457,433 Wow. Texas. Don't let the MAGAts infect your brain, @Bastard Factory !
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 3, 2026 #457,434 Im glad you got leccy, lotus
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 3, 2026 #457,435 I just thought you were on holiday tbh
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Feb 3, 2026 #457,436 Good morning ladies and gentleman. Good morning ESAD
LotusBud Reaction score 7,798 Location Portugal Feb 3, 2026 #457,438 Thanks, Fred. it's such a relief.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Feb 3, 2026 #457,440 I'm totally up for discussions about Stoic stuff...