1,000,000 Post Thread

I'm just trying to keep up with the humor here. Everyone takes me so seriously here for some reason so when I'm trying to be humorous or troll a little nobody gets it. lol
 
Well Sea, you clearly know impeccable and flawless humor when you see it. These other bozos have no taste in real comedy.
 
Well Sea, you clearly know impeccable and flawless humor when you see it. These other bozos have no taste for real comedy.
 
I just realized something. I do have one ability that stands out in the chat. That being how to clear the entire shoutbox.
 
I just realized something. I do have one ability that stands out in the chat. That being how to clear the entire shoutbox with posts.
 
Wrong DD. There’s a live stream that runs right through the neighborhood. Cloverdales own fresh water supply. How would even know. Your stuck