1,000,000 Post Thread

Its refreshing not to have Lily and Admin butting in and crying because we're having this sort of conversation
 
You want to see some real proof? Watch this video series with an open mind or you will miss some really juicy shit bro.
 
weird how they hated it being discussed. Almost like they were attempting to downplay it
 
I don't think so. It's about many things that were going on at the time. If you watch this video in it's entirety you will see some very shit about many prominent politicians.
 
I don't think so. It's about many things that were going on at the time. If you watch this video series in it's entirety you will see some very shit about many prominent politicians.
 
I don't think so. It's about many things that were going on at the time. If you watch this video series in it's entirety you will see some very interesting takes on the PG deal. Just give it a chance because with every passing episode things become clearer.
 
Yeah, they do but Adam what you are about to see you must keep an open mind. If you don't you'll miss it.
 
I understand completely. We have to take into consideration here that as humans we have limited understanding. This causes us to find things that God does so mysteriously.
 
I understand completely. We have to take into consideration here that as humans we have limited understanding. This causes us to find things that God does so mysterious.