Dont do a bloody jacknlily
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,701 Dont do a bloody jacknlily
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,703 Poor Jack, I’m so ashamed of my part in his leaving
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,704 Me too
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,705 He probably thought my ring nice was a ploy to gain access to the bubble
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,706 We were only playing tho, he should realise that
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,707 **being nice
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,708 I went to far
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,709 I sent him a nice pm
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,710 But he hasnt logged in
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,711 The curse he put on me has been wreaking havoc
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,712 I sent him TWO messages
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,713 Yeah, me toob2026 has been a nightmare
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,714 I’m sorry Fredricka
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,715 If he knew hed take the curse off
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,716 I found a trove of old photos
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,717 They’ve got me so sad I feel it in my guts
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,718 What kind of photos?
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,719 Rl ones?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,720 Yes family ones
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,721 Times change, its sad
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,722 Where’d Alticus go? His presence calms me
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,723 I’ve sent the Lord to fight for me while I remain calm
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,724 But I need his help
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,725 Alt, you have x whispering to do
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,727 That-^^^ was for me bout you Fredricka you’re not retarded
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 6, 2026 #458,728 That-^^^ was for me not you Fredricka you’re not retarded
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,729 Its ok
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 6, 2026 #458,730 Watch some comedy x