1,000,000 Post Thread

Okay guys. You two need a time out. We'll see you both in a few hours. Maybe after that you might see where I coming form.
 
Okay guys. You two need a time out. We'll see you both in a few hours. Maybe after that you might see where I coming from.
 
Ahhhhh the Stank of a ferocious ass-kisser has left the SB, poor WEEP.
 
Poor Alticus, it’s like fucking recess with the retarded kids LOL
 
:Alarming: DAILY REMINDER!! flush TWICE, it’s a long way to America :LOL3:
 
Hey Alty, what’s up? I’m roaming a big mall today getting my steps in looking for a valentines gift
 
There's no place for that kind of talk on the forum Karly. No pedo shit. Please remember that when posting.
 
Marvin’s a bald retard, I’ve often said the bald are a cock licking bunch
 
There's no place for that kind of talk on the forum Karly. No pedo shit. Please remember that when posting.
I'm deeply sorry. I will try to do better on your forum. Do you really watch and collect snuff films though? do you get off on it or something? very disturbing stuff if so. There is help out there for you. If not sorry again I just don't the sick fascination with it all. I used to watch all sorts of gore videos on the YNC but can't stomach it anymore
 
I'm deeply sorry. I will try to do better on your forum. Do you really watch and collect snuff films though? do you get off on it or something? very disturbing stuff if so. There is help out there for you. If not sorry again I just don't the sick fascination with it all. I used to watch all sorts of gore videos on the YNC but can't stomach it anymore
It's not my forum friend but thanks anyway. lol

I watch porn but not any of that other crap. Just straight up stuff.