:eyeRoLL:
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,956 Location Milwaukee Feb 23, 2026 #462,571
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 23, 2026 #462,572 I shall also be campaigning for the eyeroll to be banned, and eyerollers to be shoved into the assbox
I shall also be campaigning for the eyeroll to be banned, and eyerollers to be shoved into the assbox
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 23, 2026 #462,573 Im not taking it any longer
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,956 Location Milwaukee Feb 23, 2026 #462,574
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 23, 2026 #462,575 Yes, the eyerolls drive me mad, i dont like them
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2026 #462,577 It's bullshit posts like that why I don't post here anymore. You should put a cork in it and stfu. you've completely ruined this place.
It's bullshit posts like that why I don't post here anymore. You should put a cork in it and stfu. you've completely ruined this place.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,956 Location Milwaukee Feb 23, 2026 #462,578 Amen.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2026 #462,580 Shut up, bitch
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 23, 2026 #462,581 JACK!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 23, 2026 #462,582 How's it going?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2026 #462,583 Keep it up and I'll come back and fuck you up good. Useless pos
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 23, 2026 #462,584 Get back to your crappy forum thats full of hellos and goodbyes
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2026 #462,585 Hey Mancid!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2026 #462,586 Fuck you, stinking whorebag.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2026 #462,588 Suck cock and choke to death.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2026 #462,590 Yeah, fuck you up.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,956 Location Milwaukee Feb 23, 2026 #462,591
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 23, 2026 #462,592 How would you do that?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 23, 2026 #462,594 Thats ridiculous
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2026 #462,595 Easily. You are the weakest pos here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2026 #462,596 USELESS
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 23, 2026 #462,597 Jack couldn't even fuck up lyssa
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 23, 2026 #462,598 Do you know he wears lyssas coller?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2026 #462,599 Think your shit doesnt stink. Beaciuse you eat it.