1,000,000 Post Thread

Yes he does Lotus and if I see them I will handle it. It's just that often times when this shit goes on when I'm not around and I miss some of them.
 
Yes he does Lotus and if I see them I will handle it. It's just that often times this shit goes on when I'm not around and I miss some of them.
 
@LotusBud Clearly, he is doing it to troll you, and he is allowed to have his opinions on Trump, but if it goes too far to the point where it's causing real problems I'll address it. @Weeg please stop trying to circumvent the SB guidelines to zing Lotus.
 
You just sit on your ass with a pizza pop and a bag of weed
 
You posted that carefully with your words, but it's only to aggravate others in a political and sexual manner.
 
People are literally dying on behalf of a sexual predator.
 
Your political views, especially the ones you are making in here are designed to aggravate me and some other members. You've been here long enough to know that X.
 
Did you not just poast this mere moments ago ????? “ Ultimately this is a troll board and one has to expect members giving others a hard time sometimes.”
 
EP****** BOI!! You happy people are dying for a sex pred???
 
It’s a fucking traoll board fuck off if you can’t handle it