1,000,000 Post Thread

Also bf, if you could get me the day off work tgat would be great, write me a sick note
 
Gonna let him know about the rival company you're starting and your devious plan to lure away loyal workers.
 
Or should I tell him how your OnlyFans is taking off since incorporating dirty socks and scat... so she would like to work half days from here on out and renegotiate pay.
 
..or that you're attorney advises you to not return until a settlement offers made for touching your ass that day...
 
Celebrity signings and pics was a personal hobby as a lifelong fan of the industry... hope that bothers you.
 
If you two don't like it don't break the rules like X did a zillion times.
 
As for 'the biz'.......... I never auditioned... left LA when I was ready to roll, but life called. So never know... but my 9 years on sets was what I wanted. Wasssup
 
I went from background guy w suits, to well know, highly sought after stand in... made a living 9 yrs doing that, but wanted more... stepped into stage/acting classes in North Holly and after 2 yrs of that was ready to start auditioning... and taking shots... something your nerves would break you on @Holly