1,000,000 Post Thread

We picked up the urn today, I put her sunglasses she always wore on it as I carried it outside
 
Put the seat belt on it and blasted a few of her favourite tunes from the Pogues
 
My dad makes his own wine :LOL3: ffs I swear it’s like 6% alcohol lol I’m on my second bottle and I’m just a little warm from it all
 
@MANCID RILKO i noticed you were being rude to me again today, I’ll over look it due to the shred of respect that I have left for you
 
He just likes to think about you doing it, i think he has a crush
 
Everything’s seXual with these deviants, riding my wood like they’re wOOdpeckers HA HA HA
 
Fredricka, I’ve actually talked to Froot via some app thingy I forgot the name, he only comes across as half so ghay.
 
Rancid just talked about his new flip flops with cup holders
 
Was frood putting on his deep voice or was it his natural sqeak?
 
Pisses stones!!!? aww fuck I don’t want anybody here to hurt