1,000,000 Post Thread

Did you see Alticus blast me today about being the best poaster here ?
 
No not Jack, I did call him a few times via the app thingy but he nevered answered
 
“ Are you serious? I'll assume so because this isn't the first time you've mentioned something like this. "Management is fair" over there? I can't even count the number of chances you've been given for all of the rules you've broken. BF is far more lenient than I am. You and BF have known each other a long time, you are the best posters here no doubt about that, others like you, BF doesn't want members leaving, and you know this all too well, which is why you exploit all of that to get your own way, and when you realize that you can't you pout. Dude, you have called me soft on a few occasions. You just rage quit last week because you broke the rules and got spanked. It was only a 13
 
I thought he was gonna beat me with a gosh damned chessbored :LOL3:
 
I pm’d him that you are also a best poaster here Fredricka :ThumbsUp1:
 
Haha, did you? He made up with me today you know, i cant stay mad with him for long
 
I gave him silent treatment for about 5 days, thats my record i think
 
I know, im most surprised at frood though after all his bragging
 
I know hes just itching to post SHitty kitty Litty, hes only done it once today