1,000,000 Post Thread

Family guy references a neighborhood predator its main stream nobodies accusing anybody of nastiness but if your prez is a deviant and you like him one should expect blowback
 
Oh projection?? :LOL: like all you cat fuck and cat dick sniffing poasts BAAHAHAHAHAHAH
 
Oh projection?? :LOL: like all your cat fuck and cat dick sniffing poasts BAAHAHAHAHAHAH
 
Want me to stop with the Epstein boy words Alticus?? Just say so and I’ll stop
 
Let me make this simple guys. I'm trying to give you guys as much latitude as I can here and that doesn't seem to work so if I ever see that word again, I won't just let it slide.
 
Let me make this simple guys. I'm trying to give you as much latitude as I can here and that doesn't seem to work so if I ever see that word again, I won't just let it slide.
 
@X Respectfully X, I don't have to ask you to do anything. If you keep it up I will go to Plan B.
 
@X Respectfully, I don't have to ask you to do anything. If you keep it up I will go to Plan B.
 
Go through all that and be overly dramatic when all you have to do is ask ?