absolutely
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,151 absolutely
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,152 JACK!!!!!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,153 Hi man!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,154 How’s Lil?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,155 she's fine. doing her thing.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,157 How you doing dude? Snowing like a bitch here
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,158 If you feel like tell her hi please
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,160 Lots goin on but truly you’re the only one I can cry too
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,161 And breakfall
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,162 this is the month of change and were in the chinese year of the fire horse, so all your intentions can be realized with a little effort
this is the month of change and were in the chinese year of the fire horse, so all your intentions can be realized with a little effort
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,164 hows the therapy going. you bomked your therapist yet?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,165 hows the therapy going. you bonked your therapist yet?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,166 Hey Jack! It's 71 degrees here today. I'm doing yard shit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,167 cool. I'm watching it snow
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,168 Basically Jack I talk they listen, I don’t feel the connection with my current one
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,169 It’s nasty here, sleet and dampness
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 20, 2026 #474,170 Hi Jack
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,171 Three days ago it was 15 degree. The warm is coming Jack's way, but probably not to Toronto.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,172 Three days ago it was 15 degrees. The warm is coming Jack's way, but probably not to Toronto.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,173 Jack, do you live close to Newheart????
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,174 That was a cool show. I liked Larry, Daryl and Daryl.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,176 They were the best
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,177 BF Alumni
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,178 Bob Newhart died I thought. Anyway only the story was about a fake vermont hotel b&b I think it was supposed to be in Rutland. I live west of there, near killington, about 45 min away
Bob Newhart died I thought. Anyway only the story was about a fake vermont hotel b&b I think it was supposed to be in Rutland. I live west of there, near killington, about 45 min away
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,179 Hi Weeg
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,180 That show made me want to open a B&B when I retired.