LOL Chuck Norris died. Wonder how thats going over.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,181 LOL Chuck Norris died. Wonder how thats going over.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,259 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,182 Now I'm retired and don't wanna do shit.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,259 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,183 Yeah, that's sad about Chuck. he was cool.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,184 yeah same here. Selling all my junk on ebay is fun though and keeps me from getting too bored
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,259 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,185 I'm gonna start moving stuff on FB marketplace or the local Patch. I got a houseful of crap to get rid of.
I'm gonna start moving stuff on FB marketplace or the local Patch. I got a houseful of crap to get rid of.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 20, 2026 #474,186 Hi Jack!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,187 same here @Reggie_Essent
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,188 a storage locker full
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,189 What’re you retarded WEEP, you’ve already been snubbed once
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,192 I need a gazebo Reggie, you got one of those for sale?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,193 Just to protect my garden shit
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Mar 20, 2026 #474,194 Admin needs a Gayzebo for all the cocks he wants to suck...
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,259 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,195 I don't have a storage locker, but I do have an overflow room stacked to the ceiling.
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Mar 20, 2026 #474,197 If they stay overnight in Admin’s Gayzebo, it would be a Head & Breakfast...
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,259 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,198 And the specialty at Admin's Gayzebo would be Hobo Smegma.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,259 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,199 It's his favorite condiment.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,200 Gosh that’s gross lol
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 20, 2026 #474,201 AAiiiidddssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! X and Sea have the CAT AAIIIDDDDSSSSSS!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,202 Oy vey
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,203 Change it up champ!!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 20, 2026 #474,204 X is a OLD CAT FUCKER from way back!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,205 Crying on threads crying in the shoutboX do you ever let the anus pulsing cease ????
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,208 Now you’re gonna spray in the SB WEEP?????
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,209 Froot, quite simply go sniff a peen you admitted cock huffer
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,210 Like I do t even k it why I bother tbh