I enforce mister JACK
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,691 I enforce mister JACK
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,692 I enforce it mister JACK
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 21, 2026 #474,693 Its the rule now Jack! X always tries to talk politics and ALTY bans him
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,694 I’m minister of SB
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,695 Anyway frood, i didnt start it
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,696 Alticus will be fair to me
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,697 How you doin JACK?
Frood Reaction score 1,652 Location Wootopia Mar 21, 2026 #474,698 You kept going after being warned, Fred
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,699 I wasnt warned by anyone important
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,700 I’m watching Coming to America
Frood Reaction score 1,652 Location Wootopia Mar 21, 2026 #474,701 I have the SC's. You may get an X style timeout, Fred.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,702 Jacks making coffdd3i bet
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,703 X style?? Baaahahahahaa fuck of Frood!
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,704 I doubt it frood, keep trying though
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,705 Id get a warning first
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,706 And im only a first offender
Frood Reaction score 1,652 Location Wootopia Mar 21, 2026 #474,708 Thank you for abiding by my warning/advice, Fred.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,709 Frood wants me off his back, thats all this is
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,710 Are you going to warn rancid and weeg too?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2026 #474,711 Frood sucks Trump cock.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,713 Stop trying to make more work for poor alt
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2026 #474,714 BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 21, 2026 #474,715 I didnt do nuthin!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 21, 2026 #474,716 Fred wants to be MUSLIM!
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,718 Nor did i weeg, i just thought it was funny that trump upset thd nips
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,719 With his pearl harbour joke
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,720 ThT womans face was classic