:eyeRoLL:
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,781
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,783 I blame frood for banging on about banning
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,784 @Weeg
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,785 Oh man Alticus is pissed today!!!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2026 #474,786 You piss everyone off, X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,787 No I don’t shuddup
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,788 What did WEEP get banned for
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2026 #474,789 Yes you do
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2026 #474,790 You made weeg get banned
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,791 Politics? His non stop drumming catfuckERRrr
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,792 Howe
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,793 I too know the wrath of Alticusus heavy hand
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2026 #474,794 Alticus is like that German highway
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,795 I’m on my way to the E-bike store just to browse
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2026 #474,796 The Autobahn
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,798 LOL Alticus is slowly transitioning into a fellow in which to not triffle with
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,800 Well, he’s got my attention
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,802 Watch out for the new and improved Alticus @Fredricka
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2026 #474,803 Don’t you dare spray in my X-boX thread WEEP
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,804 I will watch out and certainly wont be mentioning aussie politicians to frood that alts never heard of
I will watch out and certainly wont be mentioning aussie politicians to frood that alts never heard of
Frood Reaction score 1,650 Location Wootopia Mar 21, 2026 #474,806 Fred needs to be banned from the SB for a day.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Mar 21, 2026 #474,807 For what? I said i WONT mention them
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,590 Location Bompton Mar 21, 2026 #474,808 I’m going to give BF a huge donation to tell me who is logged into Semens account
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,590 Location Bompton Mar 21, 2026 #474,809 Also to check if he’s been heavily pming lol