What a tard for making my elimination for Frood posted and no-ins...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Mar 23, 2026 #476,611 What a tard for making my elimination for Frood posted and no-ins...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Mar 23, 2026 #476,612 Fuck you @Bastard Factory, I gotta close noeye to makre sure my shit's right. Fuck you again...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Mar 23, 2026 #476,613 I despise this shithole and everyone here...
Frood Reaction score 1,647 Location Wootopia Mar 24, 2026 #476,616 Talk dirty to me, at the drive in, in the old man's Ford, @SirSuperSouthern
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Mar 24, 2026 #476,622 We need to sort out alt and jack, weeg
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Mar 24, 2026 #476,624 Lock them both in a room till theyre buddies, like they do on eastenders sometimes
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Mar 24, 2026 #476,625 Jack says alts been threatening him and he wont come back
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Mar 24, 2026 #476,627 Yes, thats a good idea weeg
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Mar 24, 2026 #476,628 Good morning @Weeg @Fredricka
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Mar 24, 2026 #476,630 Not sure yet bud. lol
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Mar 24, 2026 #476,632 @Weeg I quit drinking coffee some time ago. I'm a jumpy person as it is, can you see me on coffee?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Mar 24, 2026 #476,633 lol
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 24, 2026 #476,634 Well how about the coffee with HALF THE CAFFEINE?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Mar 24, 2026 #476,635 I've kind of grown to like green tea actually.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Mar 24, 2026 #476,636 I dont know why none of you drink normal brown tea
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 24, 2026 #476,637 I dont drink tea. water, french press coffee, and wine, sometimes a little gin
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 24, 2026 #476,638 hydrogen water lol. theres a life changer.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Mar 24, 2026 #476,639 Teas good for you ,gin is the worst spirit, i only drink it if theres nothing else
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Mar 24, 2026 #476,640 Gin is good for 3 drinks…otherwise the tonic water gives one a hangover. Trust me …I gave up alcohol for a year recently and suffered quinine hangovers.
Gin is good for 3 drinks…otherwise the tonic water gives one a hangover. Trust me …I gave up alcohol for a year recently and suffered quinine hangovers.