But seriously @Joe …the hammer and sickle should grace your soul! lol
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Mar 25, 2026 #477,331 But seriously @Joe …the hammer and sickle should grace your soul! lol
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Mar 25, 2026 #477,332 Fucking commie!
Reptile Reaper Reaction score 1,137 Location Alaska Mar 25, 2026 #477,333 Yeah... I wasn't insinuating that you've been anywhere near a stripper. It's from you flapping that pussy attached to your face all fucking day in here. Go sleep it off little guy
Yeah... I wasn't insinuating that you've been anywhere near a stripper. It's from you flapping that pussy attached to your face all fucking day in here. Go sleep it off little guy
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Mar 25, 2026 #477,338 I see me and weeg are the only posty people this morning
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 25, 2026 #477,341 MOTORBOAT those TITTIES RANCY!!!!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,342 Oh yeah you don’t sound like a fella that jerks off to cats having seXxx ^^^.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,343 Another great day blessed to be a part of
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,534 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 25, 2026 #477,344 Weegster!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 25, 2026 #477,345 Hi Rancy! I smell used CATLITTER and now I know why! X is here!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Mar 25, 2026 #477,346 Hes not. But what do we know about auntie grilf?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2026 #477,348 Morning everybody
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 25, 2026 #477,352 Has @Alticus Stepped Down yet?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2026 #477,354 You need a bigger spoon Prowlie. No one is responding to your bullshit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2026 #477,355 Why would I invite you? You hate me and especially hate Lily.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,356 I smell sexual degenerate, must be E******* BOi!!
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 25, 2026 #477,357 BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,359 Have you seen the fella in my AVI!!???? He’s wanted for various sexual offences involving inanimate objects
Have you seen the fella in my AVI!!???? He’s wanted for various sexual offences involving inanimate objects