Yeah I was looking, newer ones are like $5 plus shipping
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,391 Yeah I was looking, newer ones are like $5 plus shipping
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,392 Yours are vintage?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2026 #477,393 just sold a doom 2000 this morning for 20 including shipping
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2026 #477,394 yes, from the 90's
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 25, 2026 #477,395 Doom 2000?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,396 Dr Doom?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,397 Or a new incarnation?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2026 #477,398 yes, marvel ran a reboot calld (name of superhero) 2000. Dr Doom had his own series like spider man
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,399 Google confuses me mentions the video game Doom
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,400 Ohh, I didn’t know I’ll have to look it up
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2026 #477,401 yeah google gets confused sometimes
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2026 #477,402 sorry doom 2099
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2026 #477,403 Ahhhh that’s why google got confused, I’m aware of that Doom
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2026 #477,404 Its cool because I have no interest in these stickers at all and people fight over them.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 25, 2026 #477,405 I will fight @Alticus for them.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 25, 2026 #477,409 Mmm, COFFEH TIEM
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2026 #477,411 Someone call me?
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Mar 25, 2026 #477,412 Yes, @Jack Can you turn this wine into water please? I don't drink.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,314 Location ~ Mar 25, 2026 #477,414 Its good to see larry and danny posting in the assbox where they belong
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,969 Location Milwaukee Mar 25, 2026 #477,415 Post this
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,969 Location Milwaukee Mar 25, 2026 #477,416 With a cherry on top.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,314 Location ~ Mar 25, 2026 #477,417 Larry, please stop waving your tiny todger around in the sb, nobody wants to see it and youre creating a nasty wiff
Larry, please stop waving your tiny todger around in the sb, nobody wants to see it and youre creating a nasty wiff
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,314 Location ~ Mar 25, 2026 #477,418 Larry has been muted
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,969 Location Milwaukee Mar 25, 2026 #477,419
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,969 Location Milwaukee Mar 25, 2026 #477,420