Very well played.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,961 Very well played.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,962
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 27, 2026 #477,963 I forgot my anti anxiety meds
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 27, 2026 #477,964 I’m half way there and just realized
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,965 Drink beer. That should help.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 27, 2026 #477,966 Now I have anxiety ffs
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,967 Beer!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 27, 2026 #477,968 Anxiety about no anxiety meds
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 27, 2026 #477,969 Write that shit in the journal
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,970 Irony.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 27, 2026 #477,971 It’s like rAain on your wedding day
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,972 Thank you, Alainis.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,973 Now please go fall off a cliff.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 27, 2026 #477,974 JUST IN!!!! Weep is in jail !!!!
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,975 I'm not helping with the bail money.
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Mar 27, 2026 #477,976 @X We can't afford NZ lamb, I can buy shit chops for NZ$20 a kg. I think we are exporting as much as we can cas we are broke.
@X We can't afford NZ lamb, I can buy shit chops for NZ$20 a kg. I think we are exporting as much as we can cas we are broke.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Mar 27, 2026 #477,977 Now I want a lamb chop.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,978 There you go, Reggie.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Mar 27, 2026 #477,980 Fuckin Larry! Hey Larry! I thought Duke was supposed to be good.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,981 Shaddapa you face!!!
Seamajor Reaction score 1,528 Mar 27, 2026 #477,982 Luka, are you a wave rider, forager, fisherman, enjoy a Cerveza now and then.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Mar 27, 2026 #477,983 Hi, did frood break the sb Again? I see Seamajor posted but he doesnt count
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Mar 27, 2026 #477,985 @Seamajor We ride whales to the supermarket here.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Mar 27, 2026 #477,986 Prowler is stripping before our very eyes. Is no one bothered?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Mar 27, 2026 #477,987 Hi Fred! IS the cider sparkling tonight?
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,988 Hey, Reggie, Duke won. Suck it!!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Mar 27, 2026 #477,989 Did they? Glad you didn't lose any money.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,990 Great, now I feel like a douche for telling you to suck it.