Why do you have to be a nice guy, Reggie?
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,991 Why do you have to be a nice guy, Reggie?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Mar 27, 2026 #477,992 It's a Gift, Larry. You really shouldn't bet on sporting events. It can get out of hand.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,993 Never did bet. I think the rise of betting sites is completely ridiculous.
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Mar 27, 2026 #477,994 Hi guis
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Mar 27, 2026 #477,995 @Larry Loungelizard You shouldn't bet on anything at all.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Mar 27, 2026 #477,996 I am gonna go downstairs and eat some beets. If @Alticus comes around, enocurage him to STEP DOWN.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #477,997 Luka, I don't believe in gambling.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #478,001 I was tempted to post that video before, but I figured someone else would do it.
Joe Reaction score 2,882 Mar 27, 2026 #478,002 I'm glad I saw Suzanne Vega when she came to Vancouver. That was the last time She came and probably ever will. Great concert.
I'm glad I saw Suzanne Vega when she came to Vancouver. That was the last time She came and probably ever will. Great concert.
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Mar 27, 2026 #478,003 Hey I didn't name me. Alty changed my name! Blame him!!!
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Mar 27, 2026 #478,004 That chix in that video has blow job lips.
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Mar 27, 2026 #478,005 All chicks have blow job lips. They're standsrd issue.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #478,006 Welcome to the Shout Box. Home of evolved thinking on gender issues.
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Mar 27, 2026 #478,007 There's no evolution needed. Women are women and men are men. End of.
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Mar 27, 2026 #478,009 I don't like pancakes... or waffles.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #478,010 Riiiiiiiiiiight.......
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Mar 27, 2026 #478,012 I don't like it when girls have sausages.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #478,013 Noted.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 27, 2026 #478,015 X wants to sniff yoor cocks!This has been a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Mar 27, 2026 #478,016 Wow, an alert from the media for once.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 27, 2026 #478,018 @Larry Loungelizard This was a SPECIAL SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 27, 2026 #478,019 @Frood X only sniffs the smelly cocks
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 27, 2026 #478,020 Night MMARY ELLEN!