:LOL:
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 28, 2026 #478,262 Did the doctors warn you not to sniff the heAVy dicks?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2026 #478,263 BBQ time
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Mar 28, 2026 #478,265 Seaboobs only likes flipping junior burger patties...
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Mar 28, 2026 #478,267 Why don't you go sleep it off you geriatric nuff-nuff....
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 28, 2026 #478,268 Sea wants DICKS AND BBQ???? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2026 #478,269 @Frood let the haters hate
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2026 #478,270 Weegster!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 28, 2026 #478,271 SUP RANCY?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 28, 2026 #478,272 ENGLAND is getting ready to revoilt!! REVOLUTION INCOMING!!
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Mar 28, 2026 #478,273 I was in the hospital but i was just visiting a relative
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Mar 28, 2026 #478,274 Ill leave the heavy dick sniffing the the great master Stinky
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 28, 2026 #478,277 Oh Sea thats not political yoo OLD CAT FUCKER!!!
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Mar 28, 2026 #478,279 Just enjoying my day off its been a wild couple of weeks
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Mar 28, 2026 #478,281 I cant wait to retire but the truth is i probably will never be able to afford to not have a job ill probably work untill they they throw the dirt over me
I cant wait to retire but the truth is i probably will never be able to afford to not have a job ill probably work untill they they throw the dirt over me
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 28, 2026 #478,282 I like working, as long as it’s for me
Seamajor Reaction score 1,529 Mar 28, 2026 #478,283 I liked working too. As for retirement, enjoy it while you’re young enough. I did, and navigated thru the BS
I liked working too. As for retirement, enjoy it while you’re young enough. I did, and navigated thru the BS
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 28, 2026 #478,284 I wouldn’t want to retire, my way of thinking is it’s an admittance of one’s decline
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 28, 2026 #478,285 I stop, I die
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 28, 2026 #478,287 YesX because yoo have NO money and work a SHITTY DELIVERY job and yoo would STARVE if yoo stopped DELIVERING STUFF
YesX because yoo have NO money and work a SHITTY DELIVERY job and yoo would STARVE if yoo stopped DELIVERING STUFF
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 28, 2026 #478,288 Just my opinion
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 28, 2026 #478,290 Oh look whose feeling better