He power banned me for poasting asterix’s the sodbuster
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 6, 2026 #482,761 He power banned me for poasting asterix’s the sodbuster
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 6, 2026 #482,763 typical. Big man, tiny brain
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 6, 2026 #482,764 poor t'ing lost his tiny little squeeky voice.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 6, 2026 #482,765 He even wanna to punch out the prowler until he seen prowlers MMa muscles
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 6, 2026 #482,766 He even wanted to punch out the prowler until he seen prowlers MMa muscles
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Apr 6, 2026 #482,769 I think rancid is another one of his victims
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 6, 2026 #482,770 Altipussy says what?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,771 I'm not a victim
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,772 I'm just a passerby
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 6, 2026 #482,773 Victims always say that
Cookie Monster Reaction score 1,382 Location Emperor of Wome Apr 6, 2026 #482,774 Its great how he has you all worked up.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Apr 6, 2026 #482,775 Its ok rancid, you can confide in us,we're here for you mate
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,776 I have Bruxelas syndrome
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,777 I don't like Brussel sprouts, so I say the name in Portugee
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,778 And Stockholm is no longer in stock
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Apr 6, 2026 #482,779 Cookie you may laugh but you dont know the pain this mans caused
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 6, 2026 #482,780 It's great how lame your responses always are. Plus you think your shit don't stink. Amusing.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,781 Autocraticus has sent the forum into a spiral of lawlessness and chaos
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 6, 2026 #482,782 you forgot lameness and stupidity
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,783 I'm about to find out if this morning's shit stinks or not
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,784 I bet it does
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,785 I ate bbq and peanut candy yesterday
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 6, 2026 #482,786 we need the full report
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,788 Jack would make a fine member in FRW's forum\
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2026 #482,789 The finest, actually
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 6, 2026 #482,790 whats FRW forum?