I might check it out, Jack. I always like MJ Fox. He's a year younger than me.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Apr 8, 2026 #483,931 I might check it out, Jack. I always like MJ Fox. He's a year younger than me.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 8, 2026 #483,932 This just in, Francisco Franco is still dead. This was verified by CNN.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 8, 2026 #483,933 I'll alert the media.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 8, 2026 #483,934 Thanks.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 8, 2026 #483,935 @Reggie_Essent we were binging on it last night. He's been in 3 episodes now and they're making quite a statement about the disease.
@Reggie_Essent we were binging on it last night. He's been in 3 episodes now and they're making quite a statement about the disease.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Apr 8, 2026 #483,936 Is it sad, Jack? I don't like sad. I've too much experience with neurological disorders.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,937 @Larry Loungelizard Uncle Frank died?!??!?!?!
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 8, 2026 #483,938 @MANCID RILKO, Yeah, like over years ago.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 8, 2026 #483,939 Read a history book, you dummy.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,940 Oh great, it's pissed flakes wednesday
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 8, 2026 #483,941 And you're having a great time.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 8, 2026 #483,942
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,943 Sausage and egg burritos ftw
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 8, 2026 #483,944 Extra Cholula sauce.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Apr 8, 2026 #483,945 Depends on the sausage, Rancy.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,946 With me the sausage is always sausage, Reggie
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,947 Never a metaphor, slang or metonymy.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 8, 2026 #483,948 Is it a chorizo or something milder?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,949 Calabrese sausage
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 8, 2026 #483,950 Yeah, those are spicy.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Apr 8, 2026 #483,951 We call that daga sausage here.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,952 Not really
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Apr 8, 2026 #483,953 We call that dago sausage here.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,954 Pepperoni is spicier
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Apr 8, 2026 #483,955 But I like that better than chorizo.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,956 I put a bit of hot sauce in mine
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,957 the burrito, it is
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 8, 2026 #483,958 not my sausage
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 8, 2026 #483,959 Mexican chorizo and egg burritos, @MANCID RILKO ? Or various European and South to Central American chorizo?
Mexican chorizo and egg burritos, @MANCID RILKO ? Or various European and South to Central American chorizo?
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 8, 2026 #483,960 Jack said: We;ve been watching him on Shrinking. Click to expand... Fuck Parkinsons....