theey sure are tiny for a "tough guy"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,831 theey sure are tiny for a "tough guy"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,832 they sure are tiny for a "tough guy"
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 10, 2026 #484,833 I didn’t get locked out!! wtf @Alticus am I not as special as those two?? Why do you dislike me so
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,834 Typical. Limp mod.
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 10, 2026 #484,835 Yeah I just checked, you guys have all the fun and Alticus leaves me out, he k ows how to piss a fella off
Yeah I just checked, you guys have all the fun and Alticus leaves me out, he k ows how to piss a fella off
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 10, 2026 #484,836 It’s like I’m bot assholey enough to be thread banned
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Apr 10, 2026 #484,839 @X Anytime good buddy. I got your back. ;)
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 10, 2026 #484,845 We’re all assholes here, none of us moar superior to another
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 10, 2026 #484,846 You like to gather pi and hack I like to shit disturb meh
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 10, 2026 #484,849 This non banning better not mean you like me
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 10, 2026 #484,852 I’ve removed my poasts Alticus in the pap thread
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 10, 2026 #484,855 It’s raining so much, home bound this morn
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 10, 2026 #484,856 I had an sos from alticus just then, it just said HEEEEEELP MEEEEEEE
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 10, 2026 #484,858 Good morning Bastardonites
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 10, 2026 #484,859 Bastardinians and Bastardishs
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Apr 10, 2026 #484,860 Good Morning MR