Alticus is the only person who follows etiquette and rules in this forum
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 10, 2026 #484,861 Alticus is the only person who follows etiquette and rules in this forum
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 10, 2026 #484,862 Thats not true rancid, take it back
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 10, 2026 #484,865 I said good morning
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 10, 2026 #484,866 He's the only one who answered
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 10, 2026 #484,867 And then you ruined it with lies, i was about to say good morning when i saw that
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Apr 10, 2026 #484,868 If they want to act like children, I
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Apr 10, 2026 #484,869 If they want to act like children, I'll teach them.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 10, 2026 #484,870 Hes smirking now, do you kniw that?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 10, 2026 #484,872 Good morning rancid
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Apr 10, 2026 #484,873 If they want to act like children, I'll treat them like children. Simple as that.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 10, 2026 #484,874 Good afternoon my dear Fredericka, I know you're in a different time zone, so I'll adjust my greeting to better suit your reality
Good afternoon my dear Fredericka, I know you're in a different time zone, so I'll adjust my greeting to better suit your reality
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 10, 2026 #484,875 Thankyou, see im so polite i say good morning when really its afternoon , alticus doesnt do that
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 10, 2026 #484,877 Alticus, you didnt finish your sentence, hurry up
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Apr 10, 2026 #484,879 Good Morning Weeg :0
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Apr 10, 2026 #484,880 Good Morning Weeg :)
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 10, 2026 #484,881 WEEGSTER!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 10, 2026 #484,882 I give him time and space to speak like i would with a stutterer and he slaps it back in my face :(
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,885 Sorry Rancy I makin breakfast.
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 10, 2026 #484,888 WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 10, 2026 #484,889 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 10, 2026 #484,890 Arent you bored of war yet?