I think he has a mirror for a monitor. I'd pay to see what he actually looks like.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,891 I think he has a mirror for a monitor. I'd pay to see what he actually looks like.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 10, 2026 #484,892 Will you take ja ks payment weeg?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 10, 2026 #484,893 Isolated case #45464674337. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Apr 10, 2026 #484,895 Do you like my big diiiick?
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Apr 10, 2026 #484,897 Made no real sense. How are youuuuuu?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,898 mmmm I'm having a lovely breakfast.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,899 wanna know what I'm having froodie?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,906 I love that when I'm hung over
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,907 havent been hungover in ages
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,910 you want to fuck me? That would be painal.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Apr 10, 2026 #484,913 Any damn ways, biscuits and sausage gravy make boys men...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Apr 10, 2026 #484,916 Everybody takes their clothes off
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2026 #484,918 I get all my calories and protein in my morning meal.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Apr 10, 2026 #484,920 Try saying something interesting or offensive here bitch...