YUCK!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 11, 2026 #486,031 YUCK!
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 11, 2026 #486,032 When I lived in a condo we had one but it was always busy
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 11, 2026 #486,033 So I bought a little portable bbq and just went downstairs and bbq’d .. the condo board tried to stop me but I told them to fuck off
So I bought a little portable bbq and just went downstairs and bbq’d .. the condo board tried to stop me but I told them to fuck off
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 11, 2026 #486,035 It's not a condo X, its 4 apartments sitting on top of a multi use commercial building. There's only parking all around it.
It's not a condo X, its 4 apartments sitting on top of a multi use commercial building. There's only parking all around it.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 11, 2026 #486,036 @X that's why I refuse to live in condos or any sort of closed gate community
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 11, 2026 #486,038 So you’d need to go for a bit of a walk to some green space
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 11, 2026 #486,039 In the US it makes sense to put everything in your car and go to some park
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 11, 2026 #486,040 yeah, down 4 flights of stairs and I'm at the dog park and event fields
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 11, 2026 #486,043 Flynn disappeared, concocting some scheme to get at me
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 11, 2026 #486,044 @X she's making sure the apples have extra poison
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 11, 2026 #486,048 Indoor grills are for rich people who can afford badass exhaust systems
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 11, 2026 #486,050 Oi Lotus sua deliciosa, acordei com vontade de morder sua bundinha hoje.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 11, 2026 #486,051 Only restaurants have indoor grills here, I’ve never seen anyone with one in a home
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 11, 2026 #486,052 I have 4 portable grills and one fixed outdoor one I never use.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 11, 2026 #486,053 I'm not even having food for breakfast today, just a cup of coffee and by 11 AM, my grill shall be lit
I'm not even having food for breakfast today, just a cup of coffee and by 11 AM, my grill shall be lit
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 11, 2026 #486,054 Portable grills are very practical
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 11, 2026 #486,056 I prefer using the FireKnyte with cast iron griddle or the charcoal Cobb
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 11, 2026 #486,057 @Weeg noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 11, 2026 #486,059 Warning signs are getting sophisticated in Brazoo
LotusBud Reaction score 7,795 Location Portugal Apr 11, 2026 #486,060 A minha bundinha! Kkkkkkkkkk. @MANCID RILKO Quando vem a Portugal?