It's almost 9 PM for you. I'm sure sleepy time is coming soon.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,239 Location Chicagoland Apr 12, 2026 #486,811 It's almost 9 PM for you. I'm sure sleepy time is coming soon.
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 12, 2026 #486,812 I think he's just put of coffee on and did a few bumps...
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,239 Location Chicagoland Apr 12, 2026 #486,814 I don't think Sausage Fingers lets him stay up too late.
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 12, 2026 #486,816 She'll let him stay up all night long now... the LDS has her family line too!
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 12, 2026 #486,817 It now takes 83 yeers to save to buy a home in Canaduh!
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 12, 2026 #486,818 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 12, 2026 #486,819 This is a good lesson for everybody. Don't get into specifics online.... AI will connect the pieces even better than I can in the coming years.
This is a good lesson for everybody. Don't get into specifics online.... AI will connect the pieces even better than I can in the coming years.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 12, 2026 #486,821 Freends!! Let’s improve BF!! We need upgrades and new emojis!!!
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 12, 2026 #486,822 I and momma are donating 20.00 to making this happen! Let’s get some supporters from all of BF and donate 20.00 or more to making BF a better place even more than it is!!!
I and momma are donating 20.00 to making this happen! Let’s get some supporters from all of BF and donate 20.00 or more to making BF a better place even more than it is!!!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,239 Location Chicagoland Apr 12, 2026 #486,824 Does that mean my poasting stipend won't be paid again?
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 12, 2026 #486,825 Relax, Reg... put it on the house tab.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 12, 2026 #486,827 Well we all want this place and it’s not free to keep it open
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 12, 2026 #486,829 I just had the rest of the eggrolls momma smuggled out of the Chinese buffet and I dipped them is queso!!!!!! OMG so good
I just had the rest of the eggrolls momma smuggled out of the Chinese buffet and I dipped them is queso!!!!!! OMG so good
LotusBud Reaction score 7,795 Location Portugal Apr 12, 2026 #486,830 Fuck off, Bezos Bozos. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
LotusBud Reaction score 7,795 Location Portugal Apr 12, 2026 #486,832 Fuck off, Bezos Bozos. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 12, 2026 #486,834 Did you smuggle them up your ass you fucking retarded E******* BOi!!?????
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 12, 2026 #486,835 It now takes 4 years to get of a pedophile in America
The Prowler Reaction score 1,642 Location Canada Apr 13, 2026 #486,837 @Weeg That $500K thing is for people who got an education paid for by the government. The expectation is that they were going to work in Canada.
@Weeg That $500K thing is for people who got an education paid for by the government. The expectation is that they were going to work in Canada.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 13, 2026 #486,840 morning Fred