Semen when are you gonna do the decent thing and take Lotus out on a date?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,421 Semen when are you gonna do the decent thing and take Lotus out on a date?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,422 the poor bitch is taking a 92 yr old neighbour out for walkies on a Fri night
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,424 have you lost the key to the padlock on your wallet?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,425 spread those shekels
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Apr 17, 2026 #489,427 Hey Adam! Nice to see you. Lots of hate around here today from the Lefties, so it's just another day.
Hey Adam! Nice to see you. Lots of hate around here today from the Lefties, so it's just another day.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,429 HI Reg... I forgot to include you in the people I would meAT thread
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,430 you've always been a kewl dewd
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Apr 17, 2026 #489,431 That's because you are deep into demetia, Sea.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,433 I'd meAT Semen, but I know he'd have Mossad waiting around the corner
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Apr 17, 2026 #489,434 No worries Adam. I said I wouldn't mind meeting everyone from here - even SeaSlopey.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Apr 17, 2026 #489,435 I'd bring him a pineapple for Diego to core.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Apr 17, 2026 #489,437 Diego has a wife? This is new info. Is she transexual?
Dove Reaction score 11,443 Location United states Apr 17, 2026 #489,439 Serving Midwestern pinnapple to Sea who has been enjoying fresh from a tropical region is a bold move lol
Serving Midwestern pinnapple to Sea who has been enjoying fresh from a tropical region is a bold move lol
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,440 Semen, latinos make up a huge percentage of the LGBT CUMMnity
Dove Reaction score 11,443 Location United states Apr 17, 2026 #489,441 After i lived in New Orleans....sushi from Michigan was never as good lol
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,442 sushi ewwww
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,443 I hate fish Lolz
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,445 I just edited Adam Hitlers post from I hate fish to I love fish. How was I able to do this?
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,446 This could be fun. Too bad Jack's busy jumping on a dick somewhere and isn't writing anything
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,326 Location ~ Apr 17, 2026 #489,447 I hate fish Lolz
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 17, 2026 #489,448 Wizer take your oldman pissed diaper routine to MD
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 17, 2026 #489,449 ffs come on here and bite the shit out e the place that’s some nerve
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,450 I love to suck cock and I just want everyone to know this