This wiser fella seems to be a sensitive diaper pisser lol
Krisspiss Reaction score -58 Location Zimbabwe Apr 17, 2026 #489,481 This wiser fella seems to be a sensitive diaper pisser lol
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,482 This wiser fella sure knows how to troll a board! He is to be worshipped!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,483 I just want to gas all the jews
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,484 Ok I admit it there WAS a holocaust and millions of jews died
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,485 all of them and for reAL this time
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,488 I ate a whole bunch of beans I'm gonna show all of you how a gas chamber works!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,489 they gotta goooo
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,491 the fate of the world depends on it
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,492 Does anyone here really want to be in the same room with Adam right now? I sure don't.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,493 I pushed a fart too hard and I got shit running down my leg
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,494 thats because you're a kike, weezer and the truth hurts.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,495 shapeshifting parasitic fuck
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,497 thats because yI'm a moron and can't control my anal sphincter
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,498 I don't want to know anymore about Adams farts or the shit running down his leg
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,499 My parents are jewish, so I am jewish too. I wear a yamacha
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,501 I call out Old Geezer Weezer, the jewish PDF file So, shall we continue our convo here, where you can't edit my poasts, you satanic kiddi fucking kike? bastardfactory.net
I call out Old Geezer Weezer, the jewish PDF file So, shall we continue our convo here, where you can't edit my poasts, you satanic kiddi fucking kike? bastardfactory.net
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,503 This wizer fella sure knows how to troll a board! He is to be worshipped!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Apr 17, 2026 #489,505 I go to run my weed whacker for a few minutes and all hell breaks loose.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 17, 2026 #489,507 I think a few of the regulars needed to ease their guilty conscience or something
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Apr 17, 2026 #489,509 No Flea, they're piling on weezer...sorry @wizer
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 17, 2026 #489,510 weezer edited my posts in the SB