do you have zero self respect?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,072 It IS known for homosexuality, its a fact
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,073 LOLOLOL he's in denial, although his wife says he loves to be pegged
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,074 aww, that must have hurt the little jerks feelings.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,075 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,076 Shrieka I looked it up. No greater incidence of homosexuality in Greece vs anywhere else. Don't know why you get off on homosexuality but hey to each his own
Shrieka I looked it up. No greater incidence of homosexuality in Greece vs anywhere else. Don't know why you get off on homosexuality but hey to each his own
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,077 Everyone was really happy when BF humiliated you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,078 I know I was.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,079 I think @Jackoff is rubbing off on you when he isn't cock sitting
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,080 How does he not know what happens in the country he lives in?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,081 you're a bottom feeder Wheezie, nothing more.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,082 He does, just in total denial.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,083 @Fredricka you're stupidity is showing. Quit while you're ahead by either quietly acknowledging your mistake or sitting on Jacks cock
@Fredricka you're stupidity is showing. Quit while you're ahead by either quietly acknowledging your mistake or sitting on Jacks cock
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,084 although he wont like that because you don't have a dick
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,086 thats wheezies speed.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,087 @Jack so why did you leave that other forum? Does Lily HATE you? I think she does.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,089 What forum?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,091 I know greeks and i know its a thing over there, wizer will get himself into trouble if hes not aware
I know greeks and i know its a thing over there, wizer will get himself into trouble if hes not aware
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,092 Why does Lily hate you Jack what did you do or say to the poor girl hasn't she been abused enough
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,093 Man, I got this fish hooked and its just barely past 6am
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,095 @Jack please keep your early morning cock sits to yourself we do NOT want to hear about them
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,096 He wants it, that's all this is
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,097 keep biting little fishie. This is fun.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,098 Clearly a cock is what Jack ALWAYS wants, that's old news
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,099 everytime you tag me, I win.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,100 bottom feeder