I googled stelios I get "family restaurant"
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,162 WTF is a nema you stupid idiot @Jack can't even fucking spell
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,163 @Jack has GOT to be senile it's the only explanation for the stupidity
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,164 @Jack cannot handle a 3 syllable word without folding like a wet napkin
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,165 Yeah @Jack everyone loves nemas! What a fucking idiot
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 19, 2026 #491,166 it is pretty gross having a bin full of shit covered paper though
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 19, 2026 #491,167 imagine having to empty it?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,168 I dont know? what's a "nema"?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,169 His house must stink
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 19, 2026 #491,171 and I bet it stinks in hot weather
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,173 what's wrotenema?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,174 probably smells like shit
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,175 @Adam Hitler there is nothing to stink there's no paper. Stay with me on this one
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,176 I know it's a difficult concept. You take a shit. You spray your ass to clean it. No shit remains to stink.
I know it's a difficult concept. You take a shit. You spray your ass to clean it. No shit remains to stink.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,177 How does stelios wipe his vag wizer?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 19, 2026 #491,178 so nowhere has toilet paper?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 19, 2026 #491,180 muslims use their hands to wipe their ass
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,181 Shrieka stelios is a family restaurant according to Google. Family restaurants don't wipe their vags you stupid cunt
Shrieka stelios is a family restaurant according to Google. Family restaurants don't wipe their vags you stupid cunt
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,182 @Adam I've done the same where conditions warrant. Wipe my ass with my bare hands then rinse in the sink and repeat
@Adam I've done the same where conditions warrant. Wipe my ass with my bare hands then rinse in the sink and repeat
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,183 Stop playing ignorant wizer, we see through u
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,184 Some public toilets in Greece have no paper no bins no sprayer
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,185 so it's either walk around with extra shit on your ass or do the sink scrub
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,186 Shrieka I did a search on your stupid word and it comes back with "family restaurant" so there's that.
Shrieka I did a search on your stupid word and it comes back with "family restaurant" so there's that.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,187 WIPES HIS ASS WITH HUS BARE HANDS
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 19, 2026 #491,188 Lmao there must be a lot of dirty asses in Greece
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,189 Don't make up words you don't understand which is most of them
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,190 @Adam no, in fact you get a better result than with paper