I can't remember the last time I scratched an itch on my ass or saw a skid mark in my underwear
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,191 I can't remember the last time I scratched an itch on my ass or saw a skid mark in my underwear
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,192 yet another benefit of living here that isn't discussed much
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,193 How is he pretending hes never heard of stelios? This is crazy
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 19, 2026 #491,195 the best way is to use toilet paper and a baby wipe
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 19, 2026 #491,196 unless you can be bothered jumping in the shower
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,197 Shreka one more time. Stelios = "family restaurant". Take it up with Google not me. Stupid cunt.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,198 Baby wipes work too, some use them here to me it's just more work
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,199 Who do you think the restaurant is named after ,wizer?
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,200 Shreika according to an internet search.. and I will type slowly for you... stelios... means family restaurant
Shreika according to an internet search.. and I will type slowly for you... stelios... means family restaurant
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,201 not a PARTICULAR restaurant. Do you understand? No? I give up. Stupid.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,202 How is it we know more about greece than wizer?
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,203 Although there are a few scattered Stelios restaurants around the globe, it's just a meaningless term
Although there are a few scattered Stelios restaurants around the globe, it's just a meaningless term
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,205 Shrieka all you've done is proven your ignorance beyond the shadow of a doubt with archaic references to homosexuality in ancient greece and family restaurants
Shrieka all you've done is proven your ignorance beyond the shadow of a doubt with archaic references to homosexuality in ancient greece and family restaurants
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,207 Whos stelios haji loannou?
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,210 I don't know who the fuck stelios haji ioannou is and I don't give a rat's ass who stelios haji ioannou is
I don't know who the fuck stelios haji ioannou is and I don't give a rat's ass who stelios haji ioannou is
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,211 There was a stelios in American dad too
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,212 A whole song about stelios, w8zers wife
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,213 That's nice. I see @Jack ran away already. That didn't take much. Or is he cocksitting
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,214 thats right, it means "lover of children"
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,215 yes Shreka my wife is a family restaurant. Are you on drugs? Serious question
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,217 of course wheezie would obfuscate that
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,218 use a sprayer to wash the come off your sphincter it works for shit so it will probably do fine for you
use a sprayer to wash the come off your sphincter it works for shit so it will probably do fine for you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,219 you would know, enema boy