Wizer, how are you even typing?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,251 Wizer, how are you even typing?
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,252 don't ever try to explain something to either one of them that requires an ounce of intelligence it's clearly a wasted effort
don't ever try to explain something to either one of them that requires an ounce of intelligence it's clearly a wasted effort
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,254 He thinks we'll forget jack, like he does
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,258 I still remember when Mentalist banned the idiot from TK. You know how difficult it is to get permabanned from TK? TQ is the only one I know beside Wheezie thats been permad.
I still remember when Mentalist banned the idiot from TK. You know how difficult it is to get permabanned from TK? TQ is the only one I know beside Wheezie thats been permad.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,259 so no, I wont forget what he said about his senility and the inability to use the emoji function
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,260 Why did he get banned? Did he post his mug and scared everyone?
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,261 I typically get banned because I push someone over the edge
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,262 He mouthed off like this to the admin in an exchange. It was fucking hilarious.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,263 I don't recall ever having the displeasure of meeting Jackoff before this forum
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,264 Everybody laughed, and then no one even noticed he was gone.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,265 but if I pushed him over the edge in the past, which is not beyond the realm of possibility
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,267 Lol jack, hes very insolent
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,268 I've been banned from dozens if not hundreds of forums for pushing people over the edge
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,269 Had nothing to do with me. You owned yourself. I mostly ignored you except when there was a pileon
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,270 @Jack is just the type to blow a gasket so it sort of makes sense
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,273 I wont ban him because hes good to mock
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,274 yeah I thought so. No link, no forum, all in @Jacks moronic head
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,275 @Jack remember when I got banned for fucking your mother?
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,277 I split your mothers legs apart like a fried chicken wing
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #491,280 Lol at wizer pretending he shags women we all know he only buggers stelios