When you said your vision was off it triggered my eye doctor self
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,821 When you said your vision was off it triggered my eye doctor self
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,822 jam that garden hose up a little deeper. I dont think you've hit the spot yet.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Apr 19, 2026 #491,823 @Joe, I think the hundreds of thousands of chemicals and pesticides have thrown off the eco system so badly we will be driven to hell by mosquitoes, African bees, ticks, poisonous caterpillars, aphids, and the like. the pestilence.
@Joe, I think the hundreds of thousands of chemicals and pesticides have thrown off the eco system so badly we will be driven to hell by mosquitoes, African bees, ticks, poisonous caterpillars, aphids, and the like. the pestilence.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,824 Ok here comes more hose you fucking homo tell me when
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,826 @Jack wants me to hit his spot, this is fucking disgusting. But here goes
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,827 @LotusBud worst tick season ever.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,828 your transference is noted wheezie. Means it stung.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,829 I win again.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Apr 19, 2026 #491,830 We had almost no mosquitoes in Santa Monica. I don't know it it;s still like that, though.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,831 @Jack that's worth a new thread right there. Another @Jack fail. Tribute thread on the way
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 19, 2026 #491,832 I impacted from my brows to my chin, free fall. Swelling from the broken lacerated nose has spread around the eyes.
I impacted from my brows to my chin, free fall. Swelling from the broken lacerated nose has spread around the eyes.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,833 your no yuos are pathetic, but I see that's all you have
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Apr 19, 2026 #491,834 Obviabas al médico Indio. Recuerda tu publication.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,835 ugh, thats terrible Frood.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Apr 19, 2026 #491,836 I stayed at a friend's on cape Cod once. We were sitting in their beautiful yard, but we had to go inside because of mosquitoes. It was horrible.
I stayed at a friend's on cape Cod once. We were sitting in their beautiful yard, but we had to go inside because of mosquitoes. It was horrible.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,838 The ticks are worse down there now @LotusBud
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,840 Things I would change about Greece if I could. Everyone speaks English. Petrol cheaper. No bugs.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,841 No in cape cod
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Apr 19, 2026 #491,842 God. The mosquitoes were horrendous. It was sad. Such a beautiful day, nd we couldn't enjoy it.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Apr 19, 2026 #491,844 Yeah, petrol here, thanks to Trump, is 9 bucks a gallon, @wizer.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,845 Or Citrinella candles. You'd think your friend would have been better prepared
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,846 Petrol is on the way back down still hovering at about $2 per liter, which is $8 per gallon
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Apr 19, 2026 #491,847 Have you ever tried those? I have. They don't really do much. And I don't put chemicals on my skin.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,849 We use Citricide, which really works.